Our Commitment to You
Your Safety is Our Number One Priority
FRIENDS, GUESTS AND CUSTOMERS,
At Circle Line, your safety has always been our top priority. We are committed to this principle in everything we do. You can be confident that each part of your experience has been carefully considered from pre-boarding and boarding to your on-boat experience and disembarking. We want you to have a safe, enjoyable journey.
- Every employee is screened for Covid-19 symptoms every day at the start of their shift. If an employee is exhibiting Covid-19-related symptoms, he or she will be sent home immediately. We have additional protocols regarding how our employees can safely return to work.
- Every employee is required to wear a face covering and, for those who work directly with customers, gloves.
- Every customer is required to wear a face covering while boarding and disembarking and is strongly suggested to wear it while on board.
- Ticket collection by our employees is contactless wherever possible; paper tickets are dropped in a secure container. We are also encouraging all passengers and partners to utilize mobile devices for ticketing.
- To facilitate social distancing, seating on our boats is controlled and limited to 50% of capacity. Customers are encouraged to sit in clearly marked locations. Guests are separated by six feet while waiting on lines.
- Commonly touched areas including ticket machines, rails and handles on boats are frequently sanitized throughout the day.
- Every active vessel is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every cruise.
- Hand sanitizers are available at key locations.
Welcome back and enjoy the best views in the world!