Our Commitment to You
Your Safety is Our Number One Priority
FRIENDS, GUESTS AND CUSTOMERS,
At Circle Line, your safety has always been our top priority. We are committed to this principle in everything we do. You can be confident that each part of your experience has been carefully considered from pre-boarding and boarding to your on-boat experience and disembarking. We want you to have a safe, enjoyable journey.
- Every employee will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms every day at the start of their shift. If an employee is exhibiting Covid-19-related symptoms, he or she will be sent home immediately. We have additional protocols regarding how our employees can safely return to work.
- Every employee will be required to wear a face covering and, for those who work directly with customers, gloves.
- Every customer will be required to wear a face covering while boarding and disembarking and will be asked to wear them while on board.
- Ticket collection by our employees will be contactless wherever possible; paper tickets will be dropped in a secure container. We are also encouraging all passengers and partners to utilize mobile devices for ticketing.
- To facilitate social distancing, seating on our boats will be controlled and limited to 50% of capacity. Customers will be encouraged to sit and stand in clearly marked locations. Guests will be socially distanced while waiting on lines.
- Commonly touched areas including ticket machines, rails and handles on boats will be frequently sanitized throughout the day.
- Every active vessel will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every cruise.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at key locations.
We can’t wait to welcome you back on board!